Certificate of Employment Intermediaries (CEI)
Certificate for Employment Intermediaries (CEI)
The Certificate of Employment Intermediaries (CEI) aims to equip employment agency (EA) personnel with knowledge of employment laws and regulations.
This ensures that EA personnel understand their obligations under the law and are able to advise their clients of their rights and responsibilities.
Course Duration (with effect from 5 June 2017)
- CEI KAH – All MODULES, 40 HOURS (Mondays – Fridays)
- CEI BASIC – All MODULES, 36 HOURS (Mondays PM – Fridays)
- CEI KAH – NON FOREIGN DOMESTIC WORKER (NON-FDW) MODULES, 32 HOURS (Mondays – Thursdays)
- CEI BASIC – NON FOREIGN DOMESTIC WORKER (NON-FDW) MODULES, 28 HOURS (Mondays PM – Thursdays)
- CEI KAH – LOCAL, 24 HOURS (Mondays – Wednesdays)
- CEI BASIC – LOCAL, 20 HOURS (Mondays PM – Wednesdays)
Course Fees (Inclusive of prevailing GST)
- CEI KAH (All MODULES, 40 HOURS) – SGD 535
- CEI BASIC (All MODULES, 36 HOURS) – SGD 428
- CEI KAH (NON FOREIGN DOMESTIC WORKER, 32 HOURS) – SGD 446
- CEI BASIC (NON FOREIGN DOMESTIC WORKER, 28 HOURS) – SGD 339
- CEI KAH (LOCAL, 24 HOURS) – SGD 349
- CEI BASIC (LOCAL, 20 HOURS) – SGD 242
Corporate Subsidy (For Singaporeans & PR Citizens)
- To be eligible for the subsidy, payment has to be made in full by Corporate Cheque.
If you wish to know how to claim SDF subsidy on your own, please contact WSG Hotline → 6883 5885. Link to [SkillsConnect Portal]
- All Singaporeans aged 25 and above can use their $500 SkillsFuture Credit from the government to pay for a wide range of approved skills-related courses. Visit the SkillsFuture Credit website [http://www.skillsfuture.sg/
credit] to choose from the courses available on the SkillsFuture Credit course directory.